PDA

View Full Version : which is the best cryptocurrency?

juliarobert
10-11-2018, 10:52 PM
I need to know which is the best cryptocurrency and how can i invest ?Is their any one who can guide me.

raoemailexpert
10-12-2018, 12:06 AM
XRP is doing great this year it could be nice choice.

Marketing Pro
10-14-2018, 12:39 PM
Well it all depends on utility and use case. There are many coins, many of which I believe will go away in the future because they really have no reason to exist.

1. Bitcoin the grand daddy of them all = store of value
2. Bitcoin Cash + Bitcoin fork aiming to fulfill Satoshi's vision of a true peer to peer cash exchange system with increased block sizes.
3. Monero = Privacy there is a market for this because banks, corporations and wealthy individuals don't want their transactions open for all the world to see.
4. XRP = Making cross border payments faster and cheaper
5. Ethereum = Dapps platform

I would focus on these coins as a new investor.

YULYZoT
05-18-2019, 05:08 AM
i have to buy an total security antivirus for my Computer for one year, Which the best?

YULYZoT
05-20-2019, 09:28 PM
For advertising which is the best platform and cheapest. Also at presently my budget is Rs.1000 for a month. Is there any way.

MageZoT
05-31-2019, 12:01 AM
The cryptocurrency market is going crazy, if you have more money to put into crypo. This is the time especially on trusted coins. This is called layering

PodshivalovNN
09-12-2019, 05:23 AM
It depends on target you shoot. The best pellets for Edgun are JSB, but Crosman will also be fine. I quess, U use your Lelya for hunting?

KapurenikFP
12-12-2019, 03:55 AM
Does anybody know which oil filter they will be using for the FA20? I want to get some Mobil 1 oil filters so if we know which Subaru oil filter they use we can find the comparable Mobil 1 filter. Thanks.

Bathroomscen
05-10-2020, 03:46 AM
Ok well, the best durable offroad car is what id like.I hear you dont use a normal motor in the vendetta, they dont sell them on atomic mods either.

Bathroomscen
05-10-2020, 06:53 PM
Which one is the Best?i mean which one produce Good prodocts?1-LearnKey2-Total Training3-SkillSoft 4-MindQ 5-TriNet NT6-TeraCom 7-CBT Planet 8-IPExpert 9-KnowledgeNet 10-KeyStone 11-Trainsignal ....

Jckhw141x
07-19-2020, 01:23 PM
Hey, juliarobert I've been involved in cryptocurrency for 3 years and I can say that the best currency is bitcoin. If you want to start mining, I want to advise you some things. First of all, you should know that time decides everything in the crypto market. Even a delay of a fraction of a second will result in huge losses, so be careful. Also if you want to make transactions, you should find some sites which are doing this anonymously, you can find them easily on Google but not all of them are reliable. Personally, I'm using https://mycryptomixer.com/ , I've never had any problems so you won't have it too.

LClarck1992
07-29-2020, 12:13 AM
I really believe that cryptocurrency will replace more traditional forms of currencies in the next 10 -15 years, especially with the growth and adoption that Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple has already seen. If that growth continues and we see more currencies reaching these heights, who knows just what the future holds for this new era of payment and investment.If you are a professional in this field, you should not be indifferent to convert coins (http://godex.io). Find out a lot of information and follow the economic calendar