SMTP VPS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which is the best best email marketing provider For affiliate program?

Which is the best best email marketing provider For affiliate program

Thanks Eduard.... I will follow your advise.... Gun is shooting about 800FPS with 10.3gr pellet.... Is this too fast, too slow, Average for the Lelya?

to lessen the evil on the car cover, only put the cover on after the car has been washed. How will you get tree sap with no trees around?Cheers,GREG

I would think of what the wind would do with a car cover on. How long do you think it would take for the buffeting to start showing damage to your paint finish? I envision a dry towel being rubbed back and forth on a dusty car and what that would do.

I am shooting Air Arms 10.3gr now with good results but Iam hoping to find a pellet that works even better.... Anyadvise would be appreciated....Jeff

Thanks for the advise ceolos.... The Crosman hollow points shoot really well out to about 20 meters then they start to become inaccurate... I have not tried the Crosman Premier Heavy .177 Cal, 10.5 Gr pellets yet.... I shoot JSB in all of my .22 caliber guns with great results. This is the first .177 caliber I have owned so I am not familiar with how the .177 performs with different pellets.... I am not sure if you can get Air Arms where you live.. Air Arms are manufactured by JSB also... Both have the same results but Air Arms are cheaper here. I will be using the Lelya for hunting and target shooting. I have targets set up here every 5 yds from 10 to 65yds, then one at 80, and 100 yds to test the capabilities of rifle/pellet combinations... I also have a range on another land that is 190yds... It is very interesting to shoot the Matador at that distance.... My best group with the Matador 190yds is just under 6" diameter.... I will continue to test different pellets to see which will perform best in the Lelya... Thanks again for your help and advise...Jeff