SMTP VPS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: which is the best cryptocurrency?

Hey, juliarobert I've been involved in cryptocurrency for 3 years and I can say that the best currency is bitcoin. If you want to start mining, I want to advise you some things. First of all, you should know that time decides everything in the crypto market. Even a delay of a fraction of a second will result in huge losses, so be careful. Also if you want to make transactions, you should find some sites which are doing this anonymously, you can find them easily on Google but not all of them are reliable. Personally, I'm using https://mycryptomixer.com/ , I've never had any problems so you won't have it too.
    Last edited by Jckhw141x; 07-30-2020 at 02:28 PM.

I really believe that cryptocurrency will replace more traditional forms of currencies in the next 10 -15 years, especially with the growth and adoption that Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple has already seen. If that growth continues and we see more currencies reaching these heights, who knows just what the future holds for this new era of payment and investment.If you are a professional in this field, you should not be indifferent to convert coins. Find out a lot of information and follow the economic calendar
    Last edited by LClarck1992; 07-30-2020 at 01:47 AM.